Composite veneers is the best alternative for a beautiful, natural smile, being one of the most economic and durable treatments.
It is done by placing thin layers of different shades of composites that are modeled on the surface of the tooth achieving an aesthetic and natural smile.
- Applied to the external surface of the tooth, it is performed without the tooth being worn down.
- They are reversible, this way you them can remove at any time and return to the initial situation.
- It is placed in a single day.
- Without anesthesia..
- You can retouch or modify quickly and easily.
- Composites can change color with the time, bearing that they will need to be retouched periodically.
- It Is necessary to have an annual review.