The entire team of ClInic Dr. Campos is aware at the moment that we live and is committed to safety for the health of our patients and employees. Stopping the rapid spread of COVID-19 is up to each and every one of us.
For this reason we want to inform about the measures taken to guarantee the safest possible environment and provide our best service. We promise to take care of and prevent any contagion within our facilities, but for this we must all, with responsibility, help each other and collaborate with the preventive measures recommended by the Public Administrations. Most of these measures that we detail below have been implemented since the first notifications about the rapid spread of the coronavirus.
– We space patient appointments long enough to avoid crowding and thus minimize contact.
– We have a large space in the common areas (reception / waiting room) so that patients can maintain the necessary safety distance.
– We remind all patients of the need to wash their hands before accessing our common areas and consulting with professionals.
– We have exposed hydroalcoholic gels for the use of patients and employees.
– We strictly follow the standard safety measures of health personnel (use of masks, gloves, hygiene measures, etc.).
– Temperature control of employees, health personnel, collaborators.
– Clinic security measures: daily thorough hygiene and cleaning of all facilities.
– Sanitization of the most commonly used surfaces every hour (such as doorknobs, switches, counter, etc.) In general, the specialty of our clinic treats healthy patients. As a general rule and not only now with the coronavirus crisis, when the patient suspects a health problem, they usually contact to postpone their treatment. Therefore, and acclaiming the common sense of all, we ask that, in the event of presenting any symptoms, you inform us immediately.
At Clinic Dr. Campos we are at your total disposal and we promise to provide you with our best service. We will keep you updated with any news.