Composite veneers are the best alternative to show off a beautiful and natural smile, being a more economical and at the same time lasting treatment.
It is done by placing thin layers of composite of different shades that are modeled by hand on the surface of the tooth, until an aesthetic and natural smile is achieved.
- When applied to the external surface of the tooth, they are performed without the need to wear down the teeth.
- They are reversible, so you can remove them at any time and return to the initial situation.
- It is placed in a single day.
- No anesthesia.
- They can be touched up or modified quickly and easily.
- Composites can change color over time, requiring periodic touch-up and maintenance.
- An annual review is necessary.
Porcelain veneersare porcelain sheets made in the dental laboratory that are placed on the external face of the tooth to improve the shape, darker colorations of the tooth or fractures.