Have you lost one or more teeth? Implantology is the discipline that is responsible for replacing missing teeth.
Come see us and our experts will inform you and answer all your questions, make a complete diagnosis of your case and offer you the best treatment.
Advantages of implants
- Versatility: it is the perfect treatment if you are missing one, two teeth or all of your teeth.
- They are biocompatible, made of titanium, a material that allows proper integration into bone and prevents rejection by the human body. Thus, we replace the lost dental piece, with aesthetics and naturalness.
- Immediate procedure, you can smile instantly.
- Maximum stability since they are anchored to the bone.
- Durability over the years. Lasting solution with adequate oral hygiene and going to your check-ups.
- Quick procedure, minimally invasive and with little discomfort.
- Does not affect adjacent teeth.
- The success rate is close to 100%.
- Prevents bone loss in the long term.
- Stability and comfort.
Request your free, non-binding appointment by calling 952 821 811 or filling out the form.